Create a claim
Use your first Chest to create a claim or use a golden shovel and click two corners with it to create your claim. If you use the golden shovel to create a claim then you have to make sure that the claim is at least 10×10 blocks, or else it will not work. Everything in this claim is protected from outsiders. If you right click inside a claim with a stick, the edges of the claim will be highlighted with glowstone along the edges and gold blocks in the corners. Thes blocks are not actual blocks and will disappear when interacted with. If you wish to hide these, you can wait for them to disappear, or right click with a stick outside the claim. If you try to claim an area that overlaps another person’s claim, their claim will be highlighted with netherrack along the edges and redstone ore in the corners. Again, Thes blocks are not actual blocks and will disappear when interacted with.
Trust a player
To grant someone the permissions to build in your claim you have to use the command /trust [Player] during you are in your claim. If you run the command outside one of your claims then the player will be trusted in all your claims. It is also possible to revoke the permissions by running the command /untrust [Player].
Delete a claim
You can delete one of your claims or all of your claims. To delete a single claim you need to stand in the claim, use the command /abandonclaim, and then use it again to confirm the action. If you want to delete all your claims you need to use the command /abandonallclaims, and then use the command again to confirm it.
Note, most of these will not work while outside your claim.
- /claimslist – Shows you how many claimblocks you have used/left/total and where your claims are
- /entrytrust [player] – Gives a player permission to access your claim, but not interact with anything
- /entrytrust public – Allows the public access your claim, but not interact with anything
- /trust [player] – Gives the player permissions to build
- /trustlist – Lists all trusted players
- /untrust [player] – Revokes any permissions of the player
- /untrust public – Revokes any permissions of the public
- /abandonclaim – Deletes the claim you’re standing in.
- /abandonallclaims – Deletes all of your claims.
- /accesstrust [player] – Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers…
- /containertrust [player] – Gives a player permission to use and open everything.
- /permissiontrust [player] – Grants a player permission to share his permission level with others.
- /untrust all – Removes all permissions for all players in your claim.
- /subdivideclaims – Switches your shovel to subdivison mode, so you can subdivide your claims.
- /basicclaims – Puts your shovel back in basic claim mode.